💡 Keeping your account secure means that your money remains safe as well. Although we've taken all measures to protect your account, we still encourage you to use complex passwords and never share your account credentials with anyone.
Resetting Your Password
If you have forgotten your Adsterra password, you can reset it on the sign-in page:
Click 'Forgot Password?';
2. Enter your email address and click 'Get Instructions';
3. Head over to your inbox and open the 'Adsterra Network - Password reset' email;
4. Click Reset your Password;
5. Enter your new password.
Changing Your Password
You can change the Adsterra account password from the Profile page:
Enter your new password into the 'Password' field and click 'Save my profile'; we'll send you a one-time confirmation code;
2. Open your inbox and find the 'Profile update confirmation' email;
3. Find the update string in the email and copy it;
4. Paste the update string into the 'Update string' field and click 'Save my profile'.
Managing Your Sessions
Scroll to the bottom of the Profile page; you'll find the list of your sessions, including IP address, location, browser and OS:
2. Click ❌ next to the session you don't recognize; we'll log out this device from your Adsterra account
Alternatively, you can click End all other sessions to log out all devices except for the current one.