Resetting Your Password
If you have forgotten your Adsterra password, you can reset it on the sign-in page:
Click 'Forgot Password?';
2. Enter your email address and click 'Get Instructions';
3. Head over to your inbox and open the 'Adsterra Network - Password reset' email;
4. Click Reset your Password;
5. Enter your new password.
Changing Your Password
You can change the Adsterra account password from the Profile page:
Enter your new password into the 'Password' field and click 'Save my profile'; we'll send you a one-time confirmation code;
2. Open your inbox and find the 'Profile update confirmation' email;
3. Find the update string in the email and copy it;
4. Paste the update string into the 'Update string' field and click 'Save my profile'.
Managing Your Sessions
Scroll to the bottom of the Profile page; you'll find the list of your sessions, including IP address, location, browser and OS:
2. Click ❌ next to the session you don't recognize; we'll log out this device from your Adsterra account
Alternatively, you can click End all other sessions to log out all devices except for the current one.