💡 A publisher is someone who has a website or any other platform and looks to monetize their audience by placing different sorts of ads. When their visitors see or interact with the ads, they receive a certain amount of money from advertisers who want to promote their services.
If this describes you, head over to the publisher sign-up page. We'll ask you to introduce yourself and provide a few details that will help you get started.
On the first page, please provide the following data:
a valid email address* and your full name;
login — your unique Adsterra identifier; you will use it to sign in;
password — use at least 6 characters, and make sure to include letters, numbers and special symbols;
messenger and messenger account — these will help us get in touch with you should anything come up;
payment method — where you'd like us to send you your earnings; you can change it later on if needed.
* Please note that you need to use a different email address if you already have an advertiser's or affiliate's account.
2. After clicking 'Sign up', you'll receive a verification link sent to your inbox.
3. Open your inbox and find the 'Complete your registration as a Publisher' email from Adsterra Team.
4. Click 'Confirm e-mail' and allow us a few moments to set your account up.
5. Now go to the sign-in page and enter your login or email address and password; click 'Sign in'.
All done! You are now officially an Adsterra publisher 🎉
Now let's take a look at your Adsterra account.